Editorial Board Members
The magazine is successful due to the strong leadership of its Editorial Board and its investment in identifying relevant topics and strong authors, editing draft articles, bluebooking citations, and searching for advertisers to financially support the magazine.
Thank you to members of the Editorial Board (Publications Committee): Ellen Brotman, Jennifer DeFlitch, Martin Souto Diaz, Jonathan Fodi, Philip Gelso, Brandon Ging, Amy Levenson Jones, Mary Lawrence, Hillary Madden, Jed Silversmith, David Simon, Doug Taglieri, Michael Winters, and Barnaby Wittels.
Join Our Editorial Board and Shape the Future of Criminal Defense Journalism
Are you passionate about advancing the field of criminal defense law? Do you have valuable insights, knowledge and perspectives to share with your peers and the legal criminal defense community at large? If so, we invite you to consider becoming a part of our esteemed Editorial Board of For The Defense.
Why Join the Editorial Board?
As a member of our Editorial Board, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the content and direction of one of the most respected criminal defense magazines in the field. Here's why your involvement is so valuable:
1. Influence and Leadership: Your expertise and experience will help guide the magazine's content, ensuriing that it addresses the issues that matter most to criminal defense lawyers.
2. Knowledge Sharing: Participating on the Editorial Board provides a platform to share your insights, strategies, and case experiences with a broad readership, contributing to the professional growth of your fellow attorneys.
3. Networking Opportunities: Connect with like-minded peers, legal scholars, and experts in the field. Your participation will foster valuable professional relationships and expand your network.
4. Thought Leadership: As an editorial board member, you will have the opportunity to contribute thought-provoking articles, commentaries, and analyses that showcase your expertise and establish you as a thought leader in the criminal defense community.
What We Are Looking For
We are seeking dedicated criminal defense lawyers who are passionate about their practice and committed to advancing the field. Ideal candidates should have:
- A proven track record in criminal defense.
- A willigness to contribute articles, review and edit articles, and identify and recruit authors.
- An eagerness to engage in editorial discussions and contribute to the magazine's direction.
If you are ready to make a meaningful impact on the criminal defense community and help us continue providing valuable insighs and resources, we encourage you to apply for a position on the Editorial Board. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a brief statement outlining your qualifications and your vision for the magazine.
We look forward to welcoming passionate and knowledgeable criminal defense lawyers to our Editorial Board, where together, we will elevate the field and ensure that For The Defense remains a beacon of excellence. Thank you for considering this opportunity to make a difference.